Properties in Warwickshire
Properties for sale
Sunway Grove, Styvechale, Coventry
- Detached five bedroom family home
- Exclusive quiet close in south Coventry
- Set in extensive beautiful gardens
- Cloakroom, two large living rooms and breakfast kitchen
- Annexe with study, leisure room/bedroom 6
- Plenty of parking and garage
In highly exclusive and much sought after small Close, this large detached five bedroom family home is set in extensive and beautiful parkland gardens.
Innis Road, Earlsdon, Coventry
- Detached bungalow with plenty of parking
- Two bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Breakfast kitchen
- Huge garden to the rear
- Backs onto Hearsall golf course
- No chain
Set in a lovely backwater location, surrounded by trees and greenery, sits this double fronted detached bungalow. Its large rear garden backs directly onto Hearsall Golf Course.
Royston Close, Coombe Park, Coventry
- Spacious and well finished four bedroom house
- Detached and in an enviable position
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory
- Kitchen with separate utility
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Spacious shower room
- Lovely, well-landscaped and very private rear garden
The owners of this property specifically chose this particular plot off plan due to its secluded location and unoverlooked, private garden. A large driveway to the front allows parking for a number...
Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry
- Rare opportunity to acquire a unique bungalow
- Set on a quarter acre plot but within easy access to City Centre
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining room
- Three Bedrooms
- Large garage
- Beautiful woodland gardens and backing on to the River Sherbourne
Set on quarter acre plot (approximately) in a rural location, but only approx. 1.5 miles from City Centre. The bungalow is in an enviable position at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Plough Hill Road, Galley Common, Nuneaton
- Detached family home in semi rural village location
- Split level living room, kitchen and large conservatory
- Utility room and shower room
- Four bedrooms, ensuite shower room and further Jack and Jill ensuite shower room
- Lovely gardens with swimming pool and ornamental pond
- Plenty of parking and double garage
A stylish, unique and individually designed detached family home in semi rural village location but within easy reach of Nuneaton Town Centre, Coventry, Birmingham and Tamworth. set in lovely priva...
Dial House Lane, COVENTRY
- Rarely available Grade II Listed three storey cottage.
- Improved and refurbished with many original features.
- Gas CH and double glazing.
- Four Bedrooms.
- Two Lounges.
- Family Bathroom + En Suite.
- Delightful Gardens.
This cottage has many original features including exposed timbers and has been beautifully improved over recent years. The accommodation offers hall, two lounges, both with inglenooks, dining room...
Wickham Close, Keresley, Coventry
- Large, four bedroom detached home
- Good sized driveway with parking for multiple cars
- Open plan kitchen diner with conservatory
- Good sized separate lounge
- Two double en-suite bedrooms
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden with plenty of patio and lawn space
OPEN DAY 22/07 - CALL FOR YOUR SLOT! Modern living, with plenty of space for all the family, this four bedroom detached house offers luxury living in a lovely location within Keresley.
Lower Road, Barnacle, Coventry
- Traditional family home in idyllic semi rural village location
- Spacious lounge and kitchen
- Wet room and bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Large plot offering potential for enlargement, subject to usual consents
- Viewing highly recommended
Late Victorian/Early Edwardian traditional style family home enjoying an idyllic position on the edge of this popular semi rural village. Offering a unique opportunity for further enlargement and d...
Wainbody Avenue North, Coventry
- Very well located three bedroom semi-detached home
- Extended open-plan kitchen with bi-folding doors
- Separate front living room
- Downstairs WC
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Smallest room set up as dressing area / office
- Modern shower room upstairs
- Lovely rear garden with garage
Immaculately presented throughout, with a large and modern kitchen extension, is a perfect family home in a fantastic location close to local schools, shops, pubs and the Memorial Park.
Burnsall Grove, Canley, Coventry
- Extended semi detached home on corner plot
- Living room, dining kitchen and utility room
- Ground floor bathroom and bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms and shower room
- Office via separate staircase
- Attic conversion providing 5th bedroom
- High specification. No chain
Comprehensively improved and extended semi detached property that demands an internal inspection to appreciate its quality and size. Ideal for a larger family or indeed an investor and with no up...
Gillquart Way, Coventry
- End terraced three storey modern INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- Living room, kitchen and shower room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three further bedrooms and bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear. Two Tandem parking spaces
- Currently let until August 2023 at £1600pcm
Very spacious and extended three storey modern town house INVESTMENT PROPERTY within easy walking distance of City Centre, Coventry University and Railway Station. Well presented with central heat...
Aspen Drive, Longford, Coventry
- Modern detached family home
- Spacious living room and kitchen open plan to dining room
- Separate utility room and WC
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Gardens and garage
Modern detached family home having the benefit of gas fired central heating, double glazing and located within easy access of the motorway network. This property is currently tenanted but being off...