Albany Road, Earlsdon, Coventry
- Interesting investment opportunity
- Convenient and popular location in Earlsdon
- Within easy access of the City Centre and Railway Station
- Ten 2-bedroom flats and one 1-bedroom flat, fully occupied and let on Assured Shorthold Tenanc
- One corner retail unit let at £7,000 pa on an internal repairing lease
- Current gross yield 5.21%. Current gross rental income £78,160pa
- Potential for future rental growth
- EPC ratings B, C, D and E
INTERESTING FREEHOLD RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT. Conveniently located close to the centre of the highly sought after area of Earlsdon, with easy access to the City Centre and Railway Station. The investment consists of eleven flats and one retail unit.
The flats are let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies and are all let. The retail unit is let until at least 2021. There is certainly potential for future rental growth to increase the current gross yield which is 5.2%. The properties are freehold, unfurnished and being sold subject to the existing tenancies.